- Home link. Clicking this button will return you to the catalog home page.
- Help link. Clicking this button will return you to this help page.
- New Search link. Clicking this button will take you to the page for submitting a new search.
- There are many ways to search the library's catalog. Each of the help pages linked on the left will give you tips on searching for specific kinds of items.
- Keyword searching is a more powerful way to search the library catalog. It permits the use of adjacency, truncation, proximity, operators and field limits to home in on precisely the items you need. More help and examples are available on the pages linked at left.